Connect With Us!
- Katie slides down the Picasso? @ Daley Plaza Picasso instagram.com/p/lVqoFsm8R0/ 53 minutes ago
- Peeps for your pup! @ PetSmart instagram.com/p/lVf9h5m8eS/ 2 hours ago
- RT @debaoki: Horror/manga fans: @shintarokago will draw you w/ yr head exploding for 4000JPY. www1.odn.ne.jp/~adc52520/shin… http://t.co/zHCY… 5 hours ago
- RT @TheMarySue: Which of these Mondo Disney posters is your favorite? themarysue.com/mondo-disney-p… 15 hours ago
- RT @milkteef: PLEASE RT - Bruno has been missing for almost 24 hours. He was wearing a purple bandana collar. #missingdog #hydepark http://… 15 hours ago
Monthly Archives: May 2007
I work for an ad trafficking company, so occasionally the abbreviated titles on some of the ads can be hilarious, gross, or in some cases both. We recently had a spot titled “Ice Cream Chicken,” which of course had many … Continue reading
I thought I’d talk a bit about the pizza places around Romeoville, especially since I just gorged at Old World Original Pizza & Fat Ricky’s this afternoon. I have my favorites, my least favorites, and one that fills both of … Continue reading
**NOTE – Burger King is filling your hamburger chip void!** Today, I have gaped into hell itself and tasted its unholy snack foods. Today, my friends, I tasted Doritos Project X-13D, their new attempt at getting gullible people like me … Continue reading
A few Saturdays ago, Katie and I discovered a nice little surprise in the otherwise gentrified downtown Naperville area: Naper Nuts and Sweets. Set up like an old penny candy store, one wall is lined with a ridiculous amount of … Continue reading
If there’s two types of restaurants I’m constantly on the lookout for, it’s a good Mexican and good Indian food. Although, I’m always looking for some Chinese food, too. And pizza. And Italian. Fuck. That’s not going to work. I’m … Continue reading
Gather round children, and listen to the story of one man who foolishly tread where few mortals dare. It happened on a day much like today, in a town much like your town. The place…Red Robin. The burger…the Burger Parmigiana. … Continue reading
For those of you looking to see who the mop-headed wizard is behind this page, and his much more photogenic better half; I’ve just updated, more like created, the about us page. Give it a looksee.