Connect With Us!
- I'm at Taqueria San Juanito (Chicago, IL) 4sq.com/1eKbOkT 46 minutes ago
- I think we can all agree that this burger one-upmanship needs to end. fb.me/2540a7r0K 1 day ago
- RT @Uranowski: If your child was born today tell them they were born on the day it snowed in Spring after the Blood Moon rose, as the proph… 1 day ago
- @WhimsicalPhil Results? 2 days ago
- What better way to say "You look beautiful and I hope we have sex in a hotel room later tonight." fb.me/31zjy8UbO 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: May 2007
I work for an ad trafficking company, so occasionally the abbreviated titles on some of the ads can be hilarious, gross, or in some cases both. We recently had a spot titled “Ice Cream Chicken,” which of course had many … Continue reading
I thought I’d talk a bit about the pizza places around Romeoville, especially since I just gorged at Old World Original Pizza & Fat Ricky’s this afternoon. I have my favorites, my least favorites, and one that fills both of … Continue reading
**NOTE – Burger King is filling your hamburger chip void!** Today, I have gaped into hell itself and tasted its unholy snack foods. Today, my friends, I tasted Doritos Project X-13D, their new attempt at getting gullible people like me … Continue reading
A few Saturdays ago, Katie and I discovered a nice little surprise in the otherwise gentrified downtown Naperville area: Naper Nuts and Sweets. Set up like an old penny candy store, one wall is lined with a ridiculous amount of … Continue reading
If there’s two types of restaurants I’m constantly on the lookout for, it’s a good Mexican and good Indian food. Although, I’m always looking for some Chinese food, too. And pizza. And Italian. Fuck. That’s not going to work. I’m … Continue reading
Gather round children, and listen to the story of one man who foolishly tread where few mortals dare. It happened on a day much like today, in a town much like your town. The place…Red Robin. The burger…the Burger Parmigiana. … Continue reading
For those of you looking to see who the mop-headed wizard is behind this page, and his much more photogenic better half; I’ve just updated, more like created, the about us page. Give it a looksee.