Connect With Us!
- @Misfit47 @yelyahwilliams @OZparamore Thanks! Told you I had a Spice obsession. 3 hours ago
- @Misfit47 @yelyahwilliams @OZparamore http://t.co/TjTwVIOb53 3 hours ago
- @yelyahwilliams @OZparamore @Misfit47 I still own that game. It’s in storage somewhere. I had a Spice obsession. 3 hours ago
- I'm at IKEA - @designbyikea (Schaumburg, IL) w/ 2 others 4sq.com/1mETqw7 10 hours ago
- fb.me/2eJpgNYRI 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: July 2007
We’re pretty understanding when it comes to visiting a new restaurant in their opening weeks. Kinks need to be worked out. Dishes need to be finalized. We get that. But this past weekend, we had what is now officially the … Continue reading
No one can say Giada doesn’t know what makes her so popular. And Esquire is surely taking advantage.
Unlike the pretzel bread, where I had a specific taste I was going for, the potato bread is more a mystery to me. All I know is that I love using potato bread for sandwiches, and I can pretend it’s … Continue reading
This isn’t healthy. There’s no way around that fact. These are in fact the result of boredom gone untethered. This is what happens when a bored guy asks the question, “What would a potato chip covered in Cheetos taste like?” … Continue reading
As promised, here is my recipe for the finished pretzel bread. It’s seriously quite popular in my office, and that means I did something right. Mike’s Signature Pretzel Bread – makes 2 small loaves 2 ¼ tsp yeast 1 cup … Continue reading
After a week of recipe tinkering, and a grand total of 17 loaves of bread, I seem to have found the recipe that I was looking for when it comes to Pretzel Bread. The secret? Dark brown sugar and plenty … Continue reading
In case some of you haven’t heard, there’s a small indie film coming out at the end of the month called The Simpsons Movie. I don’t know if it has much of a fan base or not. But, who’s to … Continue reading