Not only was work crazy hectic this week, but I ended up severely spraining my ankle on the Chicago ice last weekend. All this excitement is keeping me from getting much done in the more fun world I like to call “Not Work,” but I do have a few posts a bubblin’ and a brewin’.
- A tribute to the Shamrock Shake
- A review of Bacon Salt, a vegetarian, bacon flavored salt
- A recipe for vegan “chicken” noodle soup, that has fooled two actual meat eaters already.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Whoppers?
- Hopefully some reviews for Jose Andres’ Jaleo and Michel Richards’ Central once Katie and I return from our trip to Washington D.C. this weekend.
The end of March will also see a very special review, which I’m keeping a mystery until it actually happens. It’s a once in a lifetime experience, and I can’t wait for it to happen.