Connect With Us!
- fb.me/2eJpgNYRI 1 day ago
- Just got this limited #Warehouse13 sticker. Get yours now #tvtag tvt.ag/1i4rejb #Warehouse13 1 day ago
- I'm watching #Warehouse13 with 306 others on #tvtag tvt.ag/1iEc83A 1 day ago
- @boothheather I came dangerously close to doing that and our place is way smaller than yours. 1 day ago
- #FinallyClean #NoMoreBoxes #ThatPeopleCanSee 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: March 2008
#4 – Cake Love If you’ve ever watched Food Network, you’ve more than likely seen an episode of Warren Brown’s Sugar Rush. We had a few hours to kill on our final morning before the flight back to Chicago, so … Continue reading
Sure, we went to Washington D.C. nearly a month ago, but isn’t still fun to talk about the food we ate? I think so, too! Thank you for agreeing with me faceless, anonymous public! When Katie and I first talked … Continue reading
Once you find yourself on the receiving end of such an eye-opening spice, you start wondering how you can apply to your recipes. That’s the only reason I can come up with that would explain why every restaurant in Chicago … Continue reading
Also in keeping with this week’s theme, I present to you Bacon Cups. Yes. You heard me right. Bacon Cups. I wonder how Bacon Salt would taste on these?
In keeping with the awareness theme this week, whether it be Multiple Sclerosis or lizards in salads (*blurg*), a co-worker forwarded me a link to another worthy semi-food related starting next week. Unicef’s Tap Week is teaming with a host … Continue reading