Connect With Us!
- RT @jimmypgd: I'm mega pumped to be working on THE ART OF THE VENTURE BROS. for @DarkHorseComics! We have so much great material! http://t.… 4 hours ago
- The only good thing to come out of Idiocracy is how smoking hot Maya Rudolph was. 7 hours ago
- I only sort of hate people! How Much Do You Hate People? buzzfeed.com/joannaborns/ho… via @buzzfeed 7 hours ago
- @mollyjane_k @Eukadanz What type of event @Challengers? I’m behind the times. 7 hours ago
- .@mollyjane_k @Eukadanz @dr_phibes1 - @kasian and I probably wouldn’t be going until Saturday or Sunday. 8 hours ago
Monthly Archives: March 2008
#4 – Cake Love If you’ve ever watched Food Network, you’ve more than likely seen an episode of Warren Brown’s Sugar Rush. We had a few hours to kill on our final morning before the flight back to Chicago, so … Continue reading
Sure, we went to Washington D.C. nearly a month ago, but isn’t still fun to talk about the food we ate? I think so, too! Thank you for agreeing with me faceless, anonymous public! When Katie and I first talked … Continue reading
Once you find yourself on the receiving end of such an eye-opening spice, you start wondering how you can apply to your recipes. That’s the only reason I can come up with that would explain why every restaurant in Chicago … Continue reading
Also in keeping with this week’s theme, I present to you Bacon Cups. Yes. You heard me right. Bacon Cups. I wonder how Bacon Salt would taste on these?
In keeping with the awareness theme this week, whether it be Multiple Sclerosis or lizards in salads (*blurg*), a co-worker forwarded me a link to another worthy semi-food related starting next week. Unicef’s Tap Week is teaming with a host … Continue reading