Connect With Us!
- RT @f_francavilla: THE BLACK CAULDRON ~ 24x36" Screen Print ~ framed on the wall of @MondoGallery ~ Photo courtesy of @MondoNews :) http://… 9 hours ago
- The Goldberg’s Goonie episode is pretty great. 17 hours ago
- @mollyjane_k Ewwww, a raping, pillaging hedgehog! 17 hours ago
- .@mollyjane_k Sir Hedgy Hog the Hedgehog King. 17 hours ago
- I’m seriously hoping this massive headache goes away before my 4-hour MRI tonight. 19 hours ago
Monthly Archives: March 2008
#4 – Cake Love If you’ve ever watched Food Network, you’ve more than likely seen an episode of Warren Brown’s Sugar Rush. We had a few hours to kill on our final morning before the flight back to Chicago, so … Continue reading
Sure, we went to Washington D.C. nearly a month ago, but isn’t still fun to talk about the food we ate? I think so, too! Thank you for agreeing with me faceless, anonymous public! When Katie and I first talked … Continue reading
Once you find yourself on the receiving end of such an eye-opening spice, you start wondering how you can apply to your recipes. That’s the only reason I can come up with that would explain why every restaurant in Chicago … Continue reading
Also in keeping with this week’s theme, I present to you Bacon Cups. Yes. You heard me right. Bacon Cups. I wonder how Bacon Salt would taste on these?
In keeping with the awareness theme this week, whether it be Multiple Sclerosis or lizards in salads (*blurg*), a co-worker forwarded me a link to another worthy semi-food related starting next week. Unicef’s Tap Week is teaming with a host … Continue reading