Connect With Us!
- @mafiahairdreser They’re these fabled monoliths of commerce that exist outside the confines of Chicago. Few Chicagoans believe they exist. 3 hours ago
- I know we live farther north now, but I didn't realize how far north until I discovered where only 10-15 minutes away from a real life mall. 3 hours ago
- "Be prepared for a long wait." Foursquare Tip @ Taco Bell 4sq.com/1iSrFgn 5 hours ago
- I found the slowest of the Taco Bells. (@ Taco Bell) 4sq.com/1ie0X1T 5 hours ago
- I'm at @Lowes Home Improvement (Lincolnwood, IL) 4sq.com/1hsxRXL 6 hours ago
Monthly Archives: March 2008
#4 – Cake Love If you’ve ever watched Food Network, you’ve more than likely seen an episode of Warren Brown’s Sugar Rush. We had a few hours to kill on our final morning before the flight back to Chicago, so … Continue reading
Sure, we went to Washington D.C. nearly a month ago, but isn’t still fun to talk about the food we ate? I think so, too! Thank you for agreeing with me faceless, anonymous public! When Katie and I first talked … Continue reading
Once you find yourself on the receiving end of such an eye-opening spice, you start wondering how you can apply to your recipes. That’s the only reason I can come up with that would explain why every restaurant in Chicago … Continue reading
Also in keeping with this week’s theme, I present to you Bacon Cups. Yes. You heard me right. Bacon Cups. I wonder how Bacon Salt would taste on these?
In keeping with the awareness theme this week, whether it be Multiple Sclerosis or lizards in salads (*blurg*), a co-worker forwarded me a link to another worthy semi-food related starting next week. Unicef’s Tap Week is teaming with a host … Continue reading