Connect With Us!
- I'm at Taqueria San Juanito (Chicago, IL) 4sq.com/1eKbOkT 2 hours ago
- I think we can all agree that this burger one-upmanship needs to end. fb.me/2540a7r0K 1 day ago
- RT @Uranowski: If your child was born today tell them they were born on the day it snowed in Spring after the Blood Moon rose, as the proph… 1 day ago
- @WhimsicalPhil Results? 2 days ago
- What better way to say "You look beautiful and I hope we have sex in a hotel room later tonight." fb.me/31zjy8UbO 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: July 2008
It’s all restaurant reviews and self promotion in the epic 10th episode of Two Bites In Suburbia, still the most opinionated & least researched about the food and culture of the Chicago suburbs. Links! Naperville Sun & Joliet Herald article … Continue reading
It wasn’t a good idea, nor did I think it was a good idea, but I grabbed one of the new Limited Edition Rockin Nut Road Snickers that I recently saw popping up at the local Walgreens (on sale 2 … Continue reading
I haven’t been to Glen Ellyn often. It’s one of those cities that just never really hits my radar. I can even tell you the last time I was there. It was the summer of 2000. I was but a … Continue reading
Mike now has the ability to blog on his phone? Watch out world! I’m like the lawnmower man or something.
Okay people, I’m with you. I understand the day is long, and we all need our pick-me-ups. But seriously? Frosting shots? FROSTING SHOTS? For every step we seem to take in the right direction, someone comes up with an idea … Continue reading
I thought I’d get the bad out before the good with the two restaurant reviews I still have to write. The good, Honey Cafe, will be up in the next couple of days; but the bad is such a hilarious … Continue reading
After having successfully eluded the authorities for years, Hannibal peacefully lives in Italy in disguise as an art scholar. Trouble strikes again when he is discovered leaving a deserving few dead in the process. He returns back to America to … Continue reading