Connect With Us!
- RT @TheMarySue: Which of these Mondo Disney posters is your favorite? themarysue.com/mondo-disney-p… 5 hours ago
- RT @milkteef: PLEASE RT - Bruno has been missing for almost 24 hours. He was wearing a purple bandana collar. #missingdog #hydepark http://… 5 hours ago
- Internet explodes! RT @bonniegrrl: Wow...just wow! RT @StudioFreak: Mind... Blown... http://t.co/IkZ8IgTyr6 via @drwave 5 hours ago
- Livin' like a twenty-something! (@ Dimo's Pizza - @dimoswrigley) 4sq.com/1cLCXgz 7 hours ago
- I'm at Aragon Entertainment Center - @aragon_ballroom (Chicago, IL) w/ 7 others 4sq.com/1fVdLnG 11 hours ago
Monthly Archives: July 2008
It’s all restaurant reviews and self promotion in the epic 10th episode of Two Bites In Suburbia, still the most opinionated & least researched about the food and culture of the Chicago suburbs. Links! Naperville Sun & Joliet Herald article … Continue reading
It wasn’t a good idea, nor did I think it was a good idea, but I grabbed one of the new Limited Edition Rockin Nut Road Snickers that I recently saw popping up at the local Walgreens (on sale 2 … Continue reading
I haven’t been to Glen Ellyn often. It’s one of those cities that just never really hits my radar. I can even tell you the last time I was there. It was the summer of 2000. I was but a … Continue reading
Mike now has the ability to blog on his phone? Watch out world! I’m like the lawnmower man or something.
Okay people, I’m with you. I understand the day is long, and we all need our pick-me-ups. But seriously? Frosting shots? FROSTING SHOTS? For every step we seem to take in the right direction, someone comes up with an idea … Continue reading
I thought I’d get the bad out before the good with the two restaurant reviews I still have to write. The good, Honey Cafe, will be up in the next couple of days; but the bad is such a hilarious … Continue reading
After having successfully eluded the authorities for years, Hannibal peacefully lives in Italy in disguise as an art scholar. Trouble strikes again when he is discovered leaving a deserving few dead in the process. He returns back to America to … Continue reading