Connect With Us!
- RT @jujujulieta: WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUUUB #RickAndMorty #sdcc @RickandMorty http://t.co/KweCGsrzdk 1 hour ago
- Guardians of the Galaxy was a blast. I can't wait to see it again next week. Up there as one of the best Marvel movies. Thanks @CaponeAicn! 17 hours ago
- 100% terrible new song for the new (probably terrible) #tmnt movie - youtu.be/zss1EHSuT1A 1 day ago
- @WhimsicalPhil oh wait, he's in SF. Got my Sans cities confused. 2 days ago
- @WhimsicalPhil make @superpac do it. 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: August 2008
For those in the know of the world of geek, this weekend is PAX 2008. The weekend long party celebrating all things gaming was created as a pseudo-alternative to the over the top marketing machine that was E3. The brainchild … Continue reading
I only have my friend Jen to vouch for this recipe. My zucchini blossoms did not survive past a day, making it impossible to deep fry the HELL out of those suckers. Jen has assured me the the recipe is … Continue reading
Forget Danny Bonaduce! Steve Guttenberg wants you to come to his steak house! Check out the commercial here.
I love me some sloppy joes. It’s one of those dishes that fills my childhood memory. American comfort food was the name of the cooking game when I was growing; nothing different from most other families really. But a few … Continue reading
A couple of friends here at work took the time and effort to leave some stories about their own experiences with hot sauce that should never be ingested, so I thought I’d share. Up first is Jen, about her slightly … Continue reading
Have you seen the new Burger King placemats popping up across Europe? You reall should take a look. They’re priceless. And as I’ve said, I think Burger King has a corral of some of the perviest, most sexually-repressed graphic designers … Continue reading
Well, budding stars and starlets, here’s your chance for some interweb fame. Better Homes and Garden is having a contest! From the comment left on my blog: You might want to let your readers know that Better Homes and Gardens … Continue reading