Connect With Us!
- Over trimmed my beard. I don't know what to do. I feel so naked. 31 minutes ago
- @Misfit47 @yelyahwilliams @OZparamore Thanks! Told you I had a Spice obsession. 15 hours ago
- @Misfit47 @yelyahwilliams @OZparamore http://t.co/TjTwVIOb53 15 hours ago
- @yelyahwilliams @OZparamore @Misfit47 I still own that game. It’s in storage somewhere. I had a Spice obsession. 15 hours ago
- I'm at IKEA - @designbyikea (Schaumburg, IL) w/ 2 others 4sq.com/1mETqw7 22 hours ago
Monthly Archives: August 2008
For those in the know of the world of geek, this weekend is PAX 2008. The weekend long party celebrating all things gaming was created as a pseudo-alternative to the over the top marketing machine that was E3. The brainchild … Continue reading
I only have my friend Jen to vouch for this recipe. My zucchini blossoms did not survive past a day, making it impossible to deep fry the HELL out of those suckers. Jen has assured me the the recipe is … Continue reading
Forget Danny Bonaduce! Steve Guttenberg wants you to come to his steak house! Check out the commercial here.
I love me some sloppy joes. It’s one of those dishes that fills my childhood memory. American comfort food was the name of the cooking game when I was growing; nothing different from most other families really. But a few … Continue reading
A couple of friends here at work took the time and effort to leave some stories about their own experiences with hot sauce that should never be ingested, so I thought I’d share. Up first is Jen, about her slightly … Continue reading
Have you seen the new Burger King placemats popping up across Europe? You reall should take a look. They’re priceless. And as I’ve said, I think Burger King has a corral of some of the perviest, most sexually-repressed graphic designers … Continue reading
Well, budding stars and starlets, here’s your chance for some interweb fame. Better Homes and Garden is having a contest! From the comment left on my blog: You might want to let your readers know that Better Homes and Gardens … Continue reading