Connect With Us!
- Movie time! I'm watching #HouseOfFlyingDaggers. Join the conversation on #tvtag tvt.ag/Qw8uOG 7 hours ago
- Alfred: (holding sonic screwdriver) "I'm Doctor Alfred!" 12 hours ago
- George: "Mike, open your bottom and look." 12 hours ago
- I'm at Sauce and Bread Kitchen (Chicago, IL) 4sq.com/1mmkSyC 14 hours ago
- "Some of the friendliest staff you'll ever find." Foursquare Tip @222ncolumbus 4sq.com/1eS4nbi 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: September 2008
If you want some recipes, written like no one but Warren Ellis can do, check out his Experiments in Food post. A couple choice passages from his Sweet Potatoes and Roasted Garlic Mash: “Open a bottle of beer…a proper beer, … Continue reading
I’m slowly being won over to the dark side that is Carrot Cake. It used to be my least favorite “cake” around. I don’t like healthy things in my desserts. It’s a sin against nature. But my friend and coworker … Continue reading
I’ve finally done it. I’ve created my very own sourdough-starting yeast baby. I promised myself that it would be one of the first things I did once we got situated in the apartment, and true to my word I tossed … Continue reading
I never heard of Donna Hay Magazine until this very weekend. And the quick perusal of it at the local Border’s is probably the closest I’ll come to seeing it again. As interesting as Donna Hay was, at 90 dollars … Continue reading
Fans of Panera soup may recognize this soup. Every other year or so, around the fall season/Chrismas time, Panera unleashes what is easily their best soup ever. You heard me right. EVER. Ask around. Ask the people I spent 6 … Continue reading
I need a copy of this for our kitchen. Framed and on the wall. I love old advertisements, but this may be the best one I’ve seen in years. How soon is too soon? Not soon enough. Laboratory tests over … Continue reading
I have to share this before I go to bed. Crack.com’s 8 Most Terrifying Restaurants.