Connect With Us!
- RT @comicsalliance: RT and follow @comicsalliance & @screencrushnews for your chance to win a Sphero #BB8! http://t.co/8pKMJ6ZYL4 33 minutes ago
- RT @screencrushnews: RT and follow @screencrushnews & @comicsalliance for your chance to win a Sphero #BB8! http://t.co/QBbhmZdjec 33 minutes ago
- Looking through the toy aisle at Target for Star Wars toys made me feel like a kid. Including the aggravation of nothing good left on shelf. 1 hour ago
- Helped nearby drivers by reporting a heavy traffic jam on Asbury Ave, Evanston on @waze - Drive Social. goo.gl/nSBIwO 4 hours ago
- Helped nearby drivers by reporting a heavy traffic jam on Asbury Ave, Evanston on @waze - Drive Social. goo.gl/xbzg8k 4 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2009
I met up with Elaine Heaney, Nathaniel Meads and Jared Nance, the partners behind Fritz Pastry, a couple weeks before their grand opening to talk about a variety of topics, including why they decided now was the time to open … Continue reading
I love Cheetos. I’ve waxed poetic about them time and time and time again. It is, without a doubt, my all time favorite snack food. When I started seeing the commercials for the new GIANT Cheetos, I went on a … Continue reading
Yes. You read that right. Pulled pork. No, I have not taken leave of my senses. I am still soundly a vegetarian, but I wanted to do something special for Katie. Her destruction of the Pig Destroyer at Kuma’s Corner … Continue reading
Having never really, truly had one of those nights that involved many bars followed by a devil need for something either, or preferably both, greasy and fatty, I can’t say I truly appreciate the late night food run to the … Continue reading
There are pros and cons to Chutney Joe’s in the South Loop. Pro? Because it’s not a buffet there’s no way to gorge yourself on samosas and pakora. Con? Because it’s not a buffet there’s no way to gorge yourself … Continue reading
I wanted to welcome all the people clicking on the Reddit link to my page. Hello. How do you do. Hopefully you’ll find some other things around here that will keep you interested. If not, thanks for visiting!