Connect With Us!
- RT @Doughbot_App: Thanks @bonniegrrl! Find forbidden doughnuts nearby with Doughbot app cnet.co/1nJhmvK @CNET. Pick us up today! htt… 3 hours ago
- fb.me/3hOWXukZu 4 hours ago
- @mafiahairdreser They’re these fabled monoliths of commerce that exist outside the confines of Chicago. Few Chicagoans believe they exist. 9 hours ago
- I know we live farther north now, but I didn't realize how far north until I discovered where only 10-15 minutes away from a real life mall. 9 hours ago
- "Be prepared for a long wait." Foursquare Tip @ Taco Bell 4sq.com/1iSrFgn 11 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2009
I met up with Elaine Heaney, Nathaniel Meads and Jared Nance, the partners behind Fritz Pastry, a couple weeks before their grand opening to talk about a variety of topics, including why they decided now was the time to open … Continue reading
I love Cheetos. I’ve waxed poetic about them time and time and time again. It is, without a doubt, my all time favorite snack food. When I started seeing the commercials for the new GIANT Cheetos, I went on a … Continue reading
Yes. You read that right. Pulled pork. No, I have not taken leave of my senses. I am still soundly a vegetarian, but I wanted to do something special for Katie. Her destruction of the Pig Destroyer at Kuma’s Corner … Continue reading
Having never really, truly had one of those nights that involved many bars followed by a devil need for something either, or preferably both, greasy and fatty, I can’t say I truly appreciate the late night food run to the … Continue reading
There are pros and cons to Chutney Joe’s in the South Loop. Pro? Because it’s not a buffet there’s no way to gorge yourself on samosas and pakora. Con? Because it’s not a buffet there’s no way to gorge yourself … Continue reading
I wanted to welcome all the people clicking on the Reddit link to my page. Hello. How do you do. Hopefully you’ll find some other things around here that will keep you interested. If not, thanks for visiting!
Being a vegetarian, I cannot tell you if the South Loop’s Cafecito is a place to get a good cubano sandwich. Many people would even wonder why I would try to review a place with a culture so heavily based … Continue reading
Let me get this out of the way right now by saying this is in no way, shape or form Chicago style pizza. Don’t e-mail me and say I’m a traitor to the term pizza, or I don’t know what … Continue reading