Connect With Us!
- So at Payback it’s an "I Quit" match between Cena and Rusev? Does @WWE know the fans quit this feud 2 months ago? #WWEExtremeRules 4 hours ago
- Exactly 3 years ago today! via @timehop timehop.com/c/fs:374037646… http://t.co/0iyxIV6tY8 1 day ago
- Our menus are lying to us, America! fb.me/7aJOHaClc 1 day ago
- #likeasuperhero http://t.co/2qBEWCDVLx 2 days ago
- C2E2! (at @McCormick_Place in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/69kBUOo6sym 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: April 2009
I met up with Elaine Heaney, Nathaniel Meads and Jared Nance, the partners behind Fritz Pastry, a couple weeks before their grand opening to talk about a variety of topics, including why they decided now was the time to open … Continue reading
I love Cheetos. I’ve waxed poetic about them time and time and time again. It is, without a doubt, my all time favorite snack food. When I started seeing the commercials for the new GIANT Cheetos, I went on a … Continue reading
Yes. You read that right. Pulled pork. No, I have not taken leave of my senses. I am still soundly a vegetarian, but I wanted to do something special for Katie. Her destruction of the Pig Destroyer at Kuma’s Corner … Continue reading
Having never really, truly had one of those nights that involved many bars followed by a devil need for something either, or preferably both, greasy and fatty, I can’t say I truly appreciate the late night food run to the … Continue reading
There are pros and cons to Chutney Joe’s in the South Loop. Pro? Because it’s not a buffet there’s no way to gorge yourself on samosas and pakora. Con? Because it’s not a buffet there’s no way to gorge yourself … Continue reading
I wanted to welcome all the people clicking on the Reddit link to my page. Hello. How do you do. Hopefully you’ll find some other things around here that will keep you interested. If not, thanks for visiting!