Connect With Us!
- @mollyjane_k Katie will only allow my geekery to go so far. She would have killed me if I came home and said, “All 3 go on the shelf now!” 1 hour ago
- @mollyjane_k I only picked up one, but wanted more because I love red ales so much. Goose Island had one a few years ago that was insane. 1 hour ago
- "Crunchy potato taco with hot sauce is a must." Foursquare Tip @ Taqueria San Juanito 4sq.com/1l91mBo 6 hours ago
- I'm at Taqueria San Juanito (Chicago, IL) 4sq.com/1eKbOkT 8 hours ago
- I think we can all agree that this burger one-upmanship needs to end. fb.me/2540a7r0K 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: April 2010
The words Mexican Chocolate trigger something hiding within my brain whenever I read my Recipe RSS. “YES. STOP HERE.” Says my brain, and it does. But here’s the thing, I’m not really a fan of Mexican Chocolate. Katie is. She’s … Continue reading →