Connect With Us!
August 2014 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- I'm at Chick-fil-A - @ihop in Chicago, IL swarmapp.com/twobitme/check… 26 minutes ago
- @Outlulz @LevityNYC I couldn't stand the wasabi ginger ones either. It'd have to be the bacon Mac n cheese for me. 28 minutes ago
- .@LevityNYC Katie ate the entire bag of mango salsa chips. I barely managed one. I believe I married an Inhuman. 2 hours ago
- @RockTheLibrary What’s App, Snap Chat and You: The Next Generation of Social Media! 3 hours ago
- RT @azizansari: CHICAGO: Pop up show in your city next Wed. $35 flat ticket. Enter the ticket lottery here: popup.azizansari.com 5 hours ago
Category Archives: announcements
Two Bites in Suburbia has died. Long live Two Bites in Suburbia! Actually… Long live Two Bites in California! More specifically… Long live Two Bites in Burbankia? I like to make up words and even I don’t know if I … Continue reading
Super awesome new Twitter toy, Paper.Li lets users create a virtual e-paper that gathers a list of their links collected from their twitter feed throughout the day. And it’s just so fun that I thought I needed to share. Yeah, … Continue reading
Joining the ranks of people who still live in 2009, I finally set up a fan page for our humble blog. And by humble, I mean seldom-updated and not very popular. But, join us anyways, dammit! Just click on the … Continue reading
I met up with Elaine Heaney, Nathaniel Meads and Jared Nance, the partners behind Fritz Pastry, a couple weeks before their grand opening to talk about a variety of topics, including why they decided now was the time to open … Continue reading
I wanted to welcome all the people clicking on the Reddit link to my page. Hello. How do you do. Hopefully you’ll find some other things around here that will keep you interested. If not, thanks for visiting!
Thanks to the Red Eye here in Chicago for passing along this information. Now I get to pass it on to you! http://redeye.chicagotribune.com/red-leancuisinerecall,0,3188235.story The makers of Lean Cuisine are recalling three of its frozen chicken meals that may contain pieces … Continue reading