Connect With Us!
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- I'm getting $10 to spend on MOO.COM because I’ve got Klout! Thanks @MOO for my #MOOPerk klout.com/brand/moo/busi… 6 hours ago
- Great fun for your Tuesday Monday: @iamjohnoliver & Cookie Monster have a newscast - shar.es/11GynM 7 hours ago
- @LCSValkyries @mollyjane_k I do both. My friends and I constantly trade GNs back & forth. I also give away #1s to people who seem interested 7 hours ago
- @boothheather @RobotTestKitchn Good info to pass on to the upper muckily mucks, though. Adults are also looking for a Maker program. 7 hours ago
- @doublesparkle I’m not saying it won’t make people think they’re shrugging off marriage, but it fit within their definition of it. 8 hours ago
Category Archives: announcements
Two Bites in Suburbia has died. Long live Two Bites in Suburbia! Actually… Long live Two Bites in California! More specifically… Long live Two Bites in Burbankia? I like to make up words and even I don’t know if I … Continue reading
Super awesome new Twitter toy, Paper.Li lets users create a virtual e-paper that gathers a list of their links collected from their twitter feed throughout the day. And it’s just so fun that I thought I needed to share. Yeah, … Continue reading
Joining the ranks of people who still live in 2009, I finally set up a fan page for our humble blog. And by humble, I mean seldom-updated and not very popular. But, join us anyways, dammit! Just click on the … Continue reading
I met up with Elaine Heaney, Nathaniel Meads and Jared Nance, the partners behind Fritz Pastry, a couple weeks before their grand opening to talk about a variety of topics, including why they decided now was the time to open … Continue reading
I wanted to welcome all the people clicking on the Reddit link to my page. Hello. How do you do. Hopefully you’ll find some other things around here that will keep you interested. If not, thanks for visiting!
Thanks to the Red Eye here in Chicago for passing along this information. Now I get to pass it on to you! http://redeye.chicagotribune.com/red-leancuisinerecall,0,3188235.story The makers of Lean Cuisine are recalling three of its frozen chicken meals that may contain pieces … Continue reading