Connect With Us!
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- "Some of the friendliest staff you'll ever find." Foursquare Tip @222ncolumbus 4sq.com/1eS4nbi 5 hours ago
- I'm at Park Millennium - @222ncolumbus (Chicago, IL) 4sq.com/1mfU0A3 5 hours ago
- "Delicious Pad Thai!" Foursquare Tip @ Noodles In the Pot 4sq.com/1eS4hjQ 5 hours ago
- Had to see Roberta before she leaves. instagram.com/p/m9Ygy5m8eJ/ 5 hours ago
- RT @bonniegrrl: #TheExorcist, Reservoir Dogs & The Fly for kids? @Todd_Spence's Bleak Movies Coloring Book! cnet.co/1eQTGA2 http://t… 6 hours ago
Category Archives: bacon
Thanks to the always fun Bonniegrrl, geek goddess and general seductress, I now know that we can all wear bacon on our feet thanks to Keds. Get ‘em now! They’re only 60 dollars!
I subscribe to a lot of e-mail recipe lists. A LOT. And of all the recipes I receive everyday, only a few actually make me want to go out, buy the ingredients and cook it up. Most of them sound … Continue reading
We make jokes about how foods that shouldn’t necessarily be mixed together fairly often on Two Bites. I’m a firm believer that we do not need potato chips that taste like hamburgers or tortilla chips that taste like Mountain Dew. … Continue reading
Once you find yourself on the receiving end of such an eye-opening spice, you start wondering how you can apply to your recipes. That’s the only reason I can come up with that would explain why every restaurant in Chicago … Continue reading
Also in keeping with this week’s theme, I present to you Bacon Cups. Yes. You heard me right. Bacon Cups. I wonder how Bacon Salt would taste on these?