Connect With Us!
March 2014 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Livin' like a twenty-something! (@ Dimo's Pizza - @dimoswrigley) 4sq.com/1cLCXgz 42 minutes ago
- I'm at Aragon Entertainment Center - @aragon_ballroom (Chicago, IL) w/ 7 others 4sq.com/1fVdLnG 5 hours ago
- I think my brain is melting. 6 hours ago
- RT @f_francavilla: THE BLACK CAULDRON ~ 24x36" Screen Print ~ framed on the wall of @MondoGallery ~ Photo courtesy of @MondoNews :) http://… 1 day ago
- The Goldberg’s Goonie episode is pretty great. 1 day ago
Category Archives: bacon
Thanks to the always fun Bonniegrrl, geek goddess and general seductress, I now know that we can all wear bacon on our feet thanks to Keds. Get ‘em now! They’re only 60 dollars!
I subscribe to a lot of e-mail recipe lists. A LOT. And of all the recipes I receive everyday, only a few actually make me want to go out, buy the ingredients and cook it up. Most of them sound … Continue reading
We make jokes about how foods that shouldn’t necessarily be mixed together fairly often on Two Bites. I’m a firm believer that we do not need potato chips that taste like hamburgers or tortilla chips that taste like Mountain Dew. … Continue reading
Once you find yourself on the receiving end of such an eye-opening spice, you start wondering how you can apply to your recipes. That’s the only reason I can come up with that would explain why every restaurant in Chicago … Continue reading
Also in keeping with this week’s theme, I present to you Bacon Cups. Yes. You heard me right. Bacon Cups. I wonder how Bacon Salt would taste on these?