Connect With Us!
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @parkavepirate: Can we stop using "bae"? A) It sounds like a term of endearment in obsessively unhealthy relationship. B) It means "poop… 14 hours ago
- Slow jam your Sunday with the mind behind Post Modern Jukebox as he brings Saturday morning cartoons back to life. youtube.com/playlist?list=… 1 day ago
- So what's a good alternative to #tvtag? That app has gone way downhill. 2 days ago
- @WhimsicalPhil @TVsStevePatrick laaaaaaaame! 3 days ago
- @WhimsicalPhil @TVsStevePatrick is headed to SDCC today. Did you ask him about the Gravity Falls poster? 3 days ago
Category Archives: misc
In my early days of going vegetarian, I briefly flirted with the idea of just dropping all animal products and trying out veganism. I figured I was able to cut out red meat, chicken and fish pretty much (I realize … Continue reading
I wanted to welcome all the people clicking on the Reddit link to my page. Hello. How do you do. Hopefully you’ll find some other things around here that will keep you interested. If not, thanks for visiting!
If you want some recipes, written like no one but Warren Ellis can do, check out his Experiments in Food post. A couple choice passages from his Sweet Potatoes and Roasted Garlic Mash: “Open a bottle of beer…a proper beer, … Continue reading
Never let your parents tell you again that you can’t have dessert for dinner! Thank you Nebraska for cracking the code and making the world safe dessert dinner eaters. What comes in a Hot Beef Sundae? Glad you asked: Golden … Continue reading
When I’m not pretending to be an expert baker, my other hobby is definitely television. Although, honestly, the writers’ strike did indeed put a bit of a kibosh on my enjoyment of the medium. Where as before I would make … Continue reading