Connect With Us!
March 2014 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @TheMarySue: Which of these Mondo Disney posters is your favorite? themarysue.com/mondo-disney-p… 5 hours ago
- RT @milkteef: PLEASE RT - Bruno has been missing for almost 24 hours. He was wearing a purple bandana collar. #missingdog #hydepark http://… 5 hours ago
- Internet explodes! RT @bonniegrrl: Wow...just wow! RT @StudioFreak: Mind... Blown... http://t.co/IkZ8IgTyr6 via @drwave 5 hours ago
- Livin' like a twenty-something! (@ Dimo's Pizza - @dimoswrigley) 4sq.com/1cLCXgz 7 hours ago
- I'm at Aragon Entertainment Center - @aragon_ballroom (Chicago, IL) w/ 7 others 4sq.com/1fVdLnG 12 hours ago
Category Archives: misc
In my early days of going vegetarian, I briefly flirted with the idea of just dropping all animal products and trying out veganism. I figured I was able to cut out red meat, chicken and fish pretty much (I realize … Continue reading
I wanted to welcome all the people clicking on the Reddit link to my page. Hello. How do you do. Hopefully you’ll find some other things around here that will keep you interested. If not, thanks for visiting!
If you want some recipes, written like no one but Warren Ellis can do, check out his Experiments in Food post. A couple choice passages from his Sweet Potatoes and Roasted Garlic Mash: “Open a bottle of beer…a proper beer, … Continue reading
Never let your parents tell you again that you can’t have dessert for dinner! Thank you Nebraska for cracking the code and making the world safe dessert dinner eaters. What comes in a Hot Beef Sundae? Glad you asked: Golden … Continue reading
When I’m not pretending to be an expert baker, my other hobby is definitely television. Although, honestly, the writers’ strike did indeed put a bit of a kibosh on my enjoyment of the medium. Where as before I would make … Continue reading