Connect With Us!
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- @Misfit47 @yelyahwilliams @OZparamore Thanks! Told you I had a Spice obsession. 5 hours ago
- @Misfit47 @yelyahwilliams @OZparamore http://t.co/TjTwVIOb53 6 hours ago
- @yelyahwilliams @OZparamore @Misfit47 I still own that game. It’s in storage somewhere. I had a Spice obsession. 6 hours ago
- I'm at IKEA - @designbyikea (Schaumburg, IL) w/ 2 others 4sq.com/1mETqw7 13 hours ago
- fb.me/2eJpgNYRI 2 days ago
Category Archives: news
When I first heard the rumblings that McDonald’s was going to be offering up individual McNuggets for a mere quarter in some markets, all I could think of was this Chris Rock moment from the classic I’m Gonna Git You … Continue reading
Mike now has the ability to blog on his phone? Watch out world! I’m like the lawnmower man or something.
Okay people, I’m with you. I understand the day is long, and we all need our pick-me-ups. But seriously? Frosting shots? FROSTING SHOTS? For every step we seem to take in the right direction, someone comes up with an idea … Continue reading
Holy crap! We’re in a newspaper. In the Wednesday, July 9, edition of the Naperville Sun Katie and I are interviewed with a couple other local-area foodbloggers about why we blog. It was a neat little honor to be included … Continue reading
The only Thai place in the Romeoville area has apparently closed up shop. When and why it happened, I don’t have any word on, but when driving by it today to pick up some pizza at Rosati’s, the store front … Continue reading