Connect With Us!
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- I'm at Taqueria San Juanito (Chicago, IL) 4sq.com/1eKbOkT 46 minutes ago
- I think we can all agree that this burger one-upmanship needs to end. fb.me/2540a7r0K 1 day ago
- RT @Uranowski: If your child was born today tell them they were born on the day it snowed in Spring after the Blood Moon rose, as the proph… 1 day ago
- @WhimsicalPhil Results? 2 days ago
- What better way to say "You look beautiful and I hope we have sex in a hotel room later tonight." fb.me/31zjy8UbO 2 days ago
Category Archives: news
When I first heard the rumblings that McDonald’s was going to be offering up individual McNuggets for a mere quarter in some markets, all I could think of was this Chris Rock moment from the classic I’m Gonna Git You … Continue reading
Mike now has the ability to blog on his phone? Watch out world! I’m like the lawnmower man or something.
Okay people, I’m with you. I understand the day is long, and we all need our pick-me-ups. But seriously? Frosting shots? FROSTING SHOTS? For every step we seem to take in the right direction, someone comes up with an idea … Continue reading
Holy crap! We’re in a newspaper. In the Wednesday, July 9, edition of the Naperville Sun Katie and I are interviewed with a couple other local-area foodbloggers about why we blog. It was a neat little honor to be included … Continue reading
The only Thai place in the Romeoville area has apparently closed up shop. When and why it happened, I don’t have any word on, but when driving by it today to pick up some pizza at Rosati’s, the store front … Continue reading